Ronson 600 - ventilated facade system for decorative elements
Our designers created a special system and developed unique units for attaching decorative elements from reinforced fiberglass concrete (RFC) to the ventilation facade. The facade remains ventilated, and the building takes on an original unique appearance. For more than 10 years, our company has been manufacturing fiberglass concrete, has its own design bureau, and strives to satisfy the individual needs of each customer.
Reinforced fiberglass concrete (RFC) is a dispersed reinforced concrete in which fiberglass serves as a reinforcing element. This is an elastic and ductile material with bending and tensile strength (4-5 times), impact strength (10-15 times) greater compared to traditional concrete. In addition to the exceptional functional properties, fiberglass concrete is distinguished by increased architectural expressiveness, as well as unusual plasticity.
Recently, fiberglass concrete is very popular in construction. The absence of a rigid reinforcing cage in the body of the products gives an unlimited range of shaping. RFC is able to acquire complex spatial forms and recreate the most unexpected outlines for stone material. RFC accurately copies the smallest details of the surface of the matrix, allows you to get a wide variety of colors and finishes on the front surface, is able to simulate a variety of natural and artificial materials in appearance, texture and color.
Among the many advantages of RFC, it is worth noting its properties such as:
- Elements made of this material can have almost any shape and size;
- light weight, hollow;
- low load on supporting structures and floors of buildings;
- high rates of bending and tensile strength;
- resistance to the formation of shrinkage microcracks;
- high frost resistance (up to 500 cycles);
- high fire resistance (higher than concrete);
- extremely low water absorption;
- low thermal conductivity;
- resistance to aggressive acidic environments;
- shock resistance, seismic resistance high sound insulation;
- wear resistance;
- fireproof material;
- Unique mounting options due to low weight.
- a wide selection of textures; variety of colors.
To ensure ease of installation and reliability of fixing the decor on the facade, our design bureau has developed unique attachment points. At the same time, no additional profiles are required to install the decor: decor and cladding elements are mounted on a single subsystem.This allows you to get away from joining different systems, greatly simplifies and speeds up the installation process, allows you to combine the sophistication of a classic decor with the advantages of a hinged ventilated facade. We offer not just a set of products, but a ready-made, thought-out solution for each specific object, which eliminates the occurrence of problems and inconsistencies at the construction site!
We do the project ourselves, we produce all the elements of the subsystem, and ourselves we make decorative elements from fiberglass concrete. Choosing our company, you completely eliminate the occurrence of inconsistencies and problems with the installation of elements at the facility. We ourselves have selected special fasteners, profiles, developed special embedded parts that are securely held in the body of fiberglass concrete, tested the entire system in a complex, and, of course, we guarantee its reliability and durability Our system solution is confirmed by tests, strength calculations, experience and reputation of our company.
TECHNOLOGY # 1
The production of fiberglass concrete includes several technological steps:
- First, on the basis of the developed model, special molds are made from modern composite materials for subsequent casting or spraying of concrete products.
- Manual labor is excluded from the process as much as possible, most of the work is performed on CNC machines with an accuracy of 0.05 mm.
- At the spraying site, products are made from previously manufactured molds using the pneumatic spray method, which makes it possible to achieve an organic combination of strength and grace. Pneumo-spraying is carried out using a special spray gun, inside of which there are knives for chopping glass fiber.
TECHNOLOGY # 2
- Filling out the form in two stages. The first stage is the application of a surface facial layer with a thickness of 3-5 mm, consisting of a cement - sand mixture without the addition of fiberglass. The second stage is the application of the main strength layer, approximately 10 - 25 mm. with automatic feed of adjustable-dose reinforcing fiberglass.
- Then the applied mixture is carefully rolled with a roller.
- To ensure the perfect quality of the final product, RONSON uses high-quality white Danish cement of grades no lower than 600 and a special alkali-resistant fiberglass!
TECHNOLOGY # 3
- Exposure is the stage at which the product hardens and the curing process takes place. Then the product is removed from the mold. Finishing stage - The final stage of the production of the model, on which the products are puttied, ground and painted.
- Quality control and smooth technology at each stage of the production of decorative products from fiberglass concrete "Ronson", of course, affects the quality of the final product!
Thus, taking into account all the factors, we are able to offer the buyer products of decent quality and at affordable prices.
Thanks to the use of various modern technologies of RFC, you can give any texture and texture, for example, natural stone of different breeds, marble, sandstone, travertine, fireclay, wood or any other building material. Moreover, the imitation is so realistic that a layman can’t tell where natural sandstone or travertine is, and where is fiberglass concrete.
We offer a diverse palette of natural shades that harmoniously look on the facades and emphasize the expressiveness of the texture of the product. Elements of the facade decor are painted in bulk, which allows you to maintain the original color of the product for almost the entire period of operation. To give the desired shade, we use light-resistant long-lasting dyes Bayer AG (Germany).
The variety of decorative fiberglass concrete products is very large. This is the manufacture of door and window frames, the installation of basement, facade and floor floors cornices, decorative friezes, large-sized cornices, relief, texture facing of facades with rust stones; caisson elements, corner rust elements, columns, pilasters, capitals of any style and complexity; balustrades and small architectural forms.